kingdom cosplay Index du Forum kingdom cosplay
Ce forum nous servira à participer à des concours cosplays dans Paris ou dans d'autres villes. Nous pourrons rencontrer plein de personnes ayant les même passions que vous. Et vous faire plein d'amis!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

READ BOOK Brolin (A Piccadilly Publishing Western Book 14)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kingdom cosplay Index du Forum -> Cosplays -> Comics
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
desregin

Emploi: Installateur en telecommunications
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 19:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Brolin (A Piccadilly Publishing Western Book 14) Répondre en citant

Brolin (A Piccadilly Publishing Western Book 14)
by B. S. Dunn
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Brolin (A Piccadilly Publishing Western Book 14)
>>>ONLINE BOOK Brolin (A Piccadilly Publishing Western Book 14)

The gunfighter known as Brolin was thought to have been dead for the past ten years. That was until Red Mike Stall and his outlaws hijacked the westbound train and attempted to murder everyone on board. Stall recognized Brolin from the old days and left him to burn in the abandoned church with the other passengers.
He should have shot Brolin then and there because the gunfighter managed to escape and now is dogging the bloody trail Stall has left in his wake.
With the help of Emmett King, a greenhorn storeowner who lost his son to a stray bullet from the outlaws, the pair eventually catch up to Stall in the town of Miller’s Crossing.
In a final bloody showdown, can a dead man win the day? Or will a killer continue his murderous rampage across the high country?
And what is the secret Brolin is hiding?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

B. S. Dunn is a pseudonym of Brent Towns, who explains, "My passion for all things western started at a young age when the first movie I saw was How The West Was Won. From there it was mostly movies until I was 13 and a close family friend gave me a small bag of western books to read. And as they say, the rest is history.

"I would devour authors such as George G Gilman, Louis' L'Amour, and Marshall Grover. That though was only the tip of the iceberg. Australian authors such as Keith Hetherington and Paul Wheelahan were also on the menu.

"I would consider myself a late starter to the western genre because my first book, Last Stand in Sanctuary wasn't written or published until 2015.

"Since then other titles have come along such as High Valley Manhunt, Fury At Bent Fork, the soon to be published Brolin, and coming from Piccadilly Publishing, the all new, action-packed Drifter series.

Details:
price: $2.11
bound: 105 pages
publisher: Piccadilly Publishing; 1 edition (March 15, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B01N6IALML
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 345 KB

Tags: text how download book selling mp3, free download mobile pdf, tpb free torrent, flibusta fb2 download original online, iphone value francais audio book, book download via Transmission, book read, free eReader touch how download reader, download french, .txt download, book from motorola read

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 19:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kingdom cosplay Index du Forum -> Cosplays -> Comics Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template UT by dav.bo